BetConstruct is seeking a qualified .NET/C# Developer, who will participate in full development life cycle and will be challenged to design solutions that meet the business requirements while adhering to architecture standards and governance process established by the company. The candidate will get a great opportunity to work on new projects in a fast-paced environment, with a highly professional and creative team.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Software Developer
- Experience and knowledge of C# .NET / Entity Framework / MSSQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of WPF MVVM development
- Knowledge of WCF/SOAP
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module oriented project team environment
- Subversion/Git version control tools
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web API, ASP.Net MVC
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus
Excited? Then go ahead and send that updated CV to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address and don’t forget to mention you applied for the “.NET/C# Developer” position in the subject line.