Russian School of Mathematics International – Yerevan, Armenia
The RSM's award-winning after-school math program develops critical thinking and has built excellence in math since 1997 in the United States. Families of over 20,000 students in USA and other countries trust RSM to deliver a world-class math education for their K-12 children.
We are looking to hire people who are passionate about math education to join our enthusiastic RSM International Team in Yerevan. Candidates who do not have official scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, etc.) would need to complete a test in both Math and English. Once hired, employees will work on the curriculum with the US headquarter and teach online classes from Yerevan. Employees must also be willing to transfer to the United States upon working in Yerevan for minimum a year, if necessary. Part-time online teaching opportunities with 2-20 teaching hours per week are also available.
· Managing and overseeing Online Homework sessions daily (for full-time position);
· Assisting with curriculum development (for full-time position);
· Teaching mathematics in K to 12th grade online; ensuring maximum results by following RSM methods of education;
· Preparing lessons; working closely with a mentor teacher to develop, plan, and deliver a lesson. Discussing individual progress of the students and academic questions;
· Communicating with parents by maintaining records of academic performance, reporting all elements of student development through email;
· Attending training sessions organized by RSM.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Pure or Applied Mathematics, Computer Science Engineering;
· Excellent Computer Skills;
· Fluency in English;
· Highly organized and motivated, ability to multi-tasking and prioritizing in dynamic, fast paced environment;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Professional phone/online presentation and quick learning skills;
· Work experience in education settings and/or curriculum development is a great plus.
If interested, please email us at alla.sargsyan@russianschool
.com by December 29, 2016.