The RSM's award-winning after-school math program develops critical thinking and has built excellence in math since 1997 in the United States. Families of over 11,000 students in six states trust RSM to deliver a world-class math education for their K-12 children.
We are looking to hire people for RSM International branch in Yerevan who are passionate about math education. Candidates who do not have official scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, etc.) would need to complete a test in both math and English. Once hired employees will be working on the curriculum with the US branches and teaching online classes from Yerevan. Employees must also be willing to transfer to the United States upon working in Yerevan, if necessary.
- Managing and overseeing Online Homework sessions daily.
- Assisting with curriculum development.
- Teaching mathematics in K to 12th grade online; ensuring maximum results by following RSM methods of education.
- Preparing lessons; working closely with a mentor teacher to develop, plan, and deliver a lesson. Discussing individual progress of the students and academic questions.
- Communicating with parents by maintaining records of academic performance, reporting all elements of student development through email. Working with RSM parents and children by delivering math results that prevent cancelation of children.
- Attending training sessions organized by RSM.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics or Applied Math:
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Intermediate or fluent English
- Highly organized and motivated, ability to multi-task and prioritize in dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone/online presentation and quick learning skills;
- Experience working in education settings and/or curriculum development is a great plus.
If interested, please email us at Tatevik.Babayan@RussianSchool.com