Company: Ameriabank CJSC
JOB TITLE: Marketing Senior Specialist
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
The incumbent will be responsible for management and implementation of Ameria Group's planned and non-scheduled promotional campaigns and other marketing projects upon request of Ameria Group companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the full scope of works under promotion campaigns and other marketing events, work closely with teammates from the Marketing Unit, Ameria Group companies, and advertising service providers during promotion campaigns and other marketing events; ensure full-scale planning and execution throughout the process
- Track promotional campaigns of the peer banks and identify their distinctive features
- Collect and analyze Ameria Group’s marketing event data, initiate regular and random surveys, track dynamic development of marketing performance measurement indicators
- Report monthly on the completed marketing activities if required
- University degree in economy, management or marketing
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in relevant field
- Analytical and creative thinking, organizational skills, team-player skills
- Good manners, commitment to work, strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Outlook, Internet
- Proficiency in any of the following graphic design software: Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English
REMUNERATION: ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the S grade of the Bank remuneration scheme.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan, (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.