TITLE: Manager of distance and e-learning
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
DURATION: Long term
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Manager of distance and e-learning develops a immediate and long-term strategy of development and implementation of distance / e-learning education at RAU. The incumbent manages online course development, faculty training and mentoring and quality initiatives for eLearning at RAU. Oversees the planning, implementation and evaluation of production services. Responds to inquiries from departments, the community and/or external agencies and supervises professional, technical/support staff.
- conceptualizing immediate and long-term strategy of development and implementation of distance / e-learning education at RAU;
- developing continuous learning customer centric training/immersion strategy across RAU and partners;
- conducting needs analysis to determine the professional/management development e-learning and performance objectives for continuous learning;
- gathering community feedback on usability and applicability of knowledge tools and content and incorporating feedback into enhancements;
- coordinating classroom and technology-based training and development activities;
- designing and implementing distance learning strategies, including virtual classroom learning and self-paced web-based training for both technical and professional/management development-training topics;
- identifying opportunities for automation of knowledge.
- At least 2 years of related management experience;
- Project management and leadership skills;
- Positive and helpful attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Oral and written English, Russian and Armenian language skills;
- Strong organizational skills.
To apply for a vacancy please visit Job Fair 2016 (2 December 2016, Congress Hotel, Yerevan).
All interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CVs and Cover letters by pressing APPLY ONLINE button bellow this announcement.