BetConstruct is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated team player to fulfill the position of IT Support Specialist.
Things you’ll do:
· IT Hardware support (workstations, monitors, printers, LAN cables, sat. tuners, etc.)
· Provide on-going operational support including OS deployment, software upgrades, etc.
· Performance troubleshooting and tuning for all end-user systems
· Provide ongoing day-to-day support for end user PCs
· Responsible for the data cabling infrastructure in the office
· Provide proper status updates to IT management
· Ability to work in shifts (Saturday and Sunday) 1-2 times a month
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Minimum 1-3 years of IT experience
- Knowledge of operating Microsoft systems
- General understanding of network and client-server architecture
- General understanding of Corporate Antivirus systems
- Knowledge of PC hardware architecture
- Knowledge of desktop applications (i.e., MS Office, virus scan, imaging software, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills and customer focus
- Good level of knowledge of English language
- Dynamic, self-motivated personality and fast learner
- Ability to successfully work as part of a team
- Experience in Linux is a plus
Go ahead and send your updated CV to our email@example.com email address and don’t forget to mention you applied for the “IT Support Specialist” position in the subject line.