Location: Yerevan, Armenia (traveling appr. 5% of time)
Reports to: CEO
Term: Full time, with three months of probation period
Start date: August 01, 2015
The CRRC Information Specialist provides access to information and resources for CRRC clients; manages library programs and services; performs PR functions including: developing of resource-related and promotional outreach materials (electronic and printed), conducting orientation trainings, presenting the organization in various events; handling of the website, mailing lists, e-mail management systems, and CRRC-Armenia accounts in social media. The selected candidate will also be involved in the fund-raising process, as well in other relevant activities.
· Higher education, preferably in social science,
· Fluency in Armenian, English, and Russian is mandatory,
· Excellent computer literacy is a must,
· Database management, as well as e-learning systems knowledge,
· Knowledge of library systems, processes, equipment and facilities, including library security systems and copyright standards,
· Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control tools,
· Experience with graphic/image/video design and manipulation software, some knowledge of HTML,
· Experience with web site and e-mail management systems,
· Experience in analytical writing,
· Knowledge of modern technological developments/trends in area of expertise,
· Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures,
· Ability to document work in progress,
· Skills in preparing and conducting visual presentations,
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team,
· Excellent communication and organizational skills,
· Well organized, self-starter, able to work independently,
· Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative,
· Previous working experience with international organizations preferred.
Remuneration: CRRC-Armenia offers a competitive salary, as well as various benefits including health insurance and trainings.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and a CV (in English) including three referees firstname.lastname@example.org July 6, 2015 COB.
Please mention the position title Information Specialist (IS) in the subject line of your application email.
Only persons with appropriate qualifications are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. No phone calls and personal visits, please.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: