The RSM's award-winning after-school math program develops critical thinking and has built excellence in math since 1997 in the United States. Families of over 20,000 students in six states trust RSM to deliver a world-class math education for their K-12 children. www.russianschool.com
We are looking to IMMEDIATELYhire in-country director for RSM International branch in Yerevan who is passionate about math education.
- Direct the activities and productivity of the international branch
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, and terminatestaff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the headquarters to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Create presentations for meetings.
- Assist with online teaching, curriculum building and training.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Pedagogy
- Experience working in education settings and/or curriculum development
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Highly organized and motivated, ability to multi-task and prioritize in dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone/online presentation and quick learning skills;
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com