If you are enthusiastic about working in a huge developing company, looking for a dynamic and active working environment, meeting and working with new people on a daily basis, then we have THE job for you. You can join BetConsturct HR & Recruitment Team as an HR Assistant and we’ll provide you with a unique professional growth opportunity and fun for every day.
Things you’ll do:
- Constantly answer questions of employees and really like it
- Prepare and post job openings
- Organize interviews and maintain the archive of applicants
- Inform applicants about interview results
- Be actively involved in recruiting, hiring and training process of new employees
- Process and fulfill legal requirements concerning hiring process
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages (preferably native proficiency)
- Ability to speak for hours
- Participation in international exchange or educational programs is a huge plus
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Positive attitude – no, extremely positive
- Must love people and enjoy helping them
- Detail oriented – too detail oriented
- We are looking for candidates without HR experience
Please note that we don’t have gender, age, ethnicity or any other kind of discrimination.
Excited? Then go ahead and send that updated CV and motivation letter to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address and don’t forget to mention you applied for the “HR Assistant” position in the subject line. Applications without motivation letter WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.