We are looking to immediately hire a Graphic Designer who lives and breathes design, typography, color theory, and composition. You are responsible for creating stunning visuals for both print and digital media. You work closely with the marketing team to translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and code.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, executives
- Establish a vision for a product or design.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Review catalogue and order samples.
- Possess a killer portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented.
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of 3D studio max or/and Autodesk Maya preferred.
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Have creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- A detail oriented yet flexible team player
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job