The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced and dynamic specialist of graphic design who will be responsible for creating learning activities, project assignments and other learning assignments in the area of graphic design.
- Lead drawing workshops which teach the principles of graphic design
- Develop, test and fine-tune graphic design activity content
- Brainstorm and mock up ideas for activities that would develop the students’ design skills, present them to the content development group and offer solutions for their integration into the existing curriculum
- Examine student activities and write meaningful detailed feedback
- Provide assistance during course sessions and workshops pertaining to graphic design
- Assist in the process of testing and evaluating the educational content
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job