Application deadline: 5:45pm; September 8, 2016
Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), Administration
Position: Grant Coordinator/Researcher
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Master's degree in relevant field (public policy, administration, management, etc.).
- Minimum experience of two years in the relevant field.
- Superior writing and communication skills; ability to structure reports appropriately.
- Ability to grasp and present institutional history and program eligibility.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of fundraising sources, basic fundraising techniques and strategies.
- Positive and effective communicative skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently, following through on tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
Please submit a letter of intent and Curriculum Vitae by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information for three references.
Applications must be received by September 8, 2016 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.