DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL PARTNER PROGRAMS/VP
- Develop and deliver breakthrough events and innovative partnerships;
- Create and execute end-to-end event strategies and activities, which support the objectives of the Foundation;
- Apply analytics and insights to better understand attendees, their behaviors, and interests, and improve engagement by driving the continual optimization of future events, strategies and plans;
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address event performance issues and drive continual improvement;
- Develop marketing strategy for events (newsletter content, social media plan, email nurture, etc.);
- Manage the overall creation and execution of events on budget, on time and on target;
- Establish KPI benchmarks, monitor and measure effectiveness;
- Attend and manage on-the-ground events of importance to manage relationships, and to ensure flawless execution;
- Communicate effectively, on a regularly scheduled cadence, to ensure stakeholder alignment;
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance, and determine the need for improvements;
- Analyze event success, and prepare reports;
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction and objectives of the Foundation.
- BA/MA degree in Public Relations, Marketing or in a related field;
- Proven experience as an Event Manager or other managerial position;
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management;
- Experience in hiring, managing, and scheduling an events team;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational planning, time management, and multitasking abilities;
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics;
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability;
- Passion for event planning, execution, and measurement;
- Excellent command of English, Armenian, and Russian, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Director of Global Partner Programs/VP” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia.
FAST aims to revive the country’s strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem.
One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.