To participate in job fair Apply Online button and fill the appropriate filds.
TITLE: Debt Collection Specialist
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Debt Collection Specialist will be responsible for recovering past due payments and managing the collection.
- Make collections and track loan repayments;
- Responsible for ensuring that payments are made on time and in the correct amount using different methods to contact the debtors, e.g. phone calls, email, letters or visits trying to arrange a suitable repayment plan;
- Negotiate with customers, collect bad debts and default payments from the subjects of debt;
- Collect and verify information on the financial state of customer; make suggestions to review the loan conditions if necessary based on analysis and predictions;
- Perform other duties related to debt collection tasks as assigned by the management.
- Higher education in Economics or Law;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the Bank as a Debt Collection Specialist;
- Computer skills; experience in working with Armenian Software is a plus;
- Awareness of customer crediting procedures; knowledge of Armenian Banking Legislation;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to state thoughts clearly and commit them in the written form;
- Analytical thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages, knowledge of English language is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
To apply for a vacancy please visit Job Fair 2016 (2 December 2016, Congress Hotel, Yerevan).
To participate in job fair press Apply Online button and fill the appropriate filds.