Data Researcher/Manager with Polixis
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a bright professional with intellectual curiosity and willingness to join a team that aims at no less than changing the way how international banking has been conducting its risk assessment business.
If the fusion of AI, Big Data and Fintech is what you are interested in, then this position may be specially created for you.
Based in Geneva, Switzerland, since 2012 Polixis has been providing specialized research and consultancy on Regulation, Risk & Compliance risks. Drawing on our market leading expertise on Risk & Compliance research, we are also developing a range of Fintech solutions to our clients’ needs.
Type of Position and Location
Full-time position of Data Researcher/Manager. The position is based in Yerevan, Armenia. You will be working within a constantly growing team of IT professinals and researchers.
The person will be working on our flagship banking risk management software and reporting directly to Head of R&D Lead in Geneva. The key responsability for the person will be to help the company manage the existing data and build, update and maintain the main datasets. In doing so the main daily work will consist of :
- Survey/gathering of data across multiple sources and jurisdictions;
- Their appropriate processing to meet the technical specifications for the tool;
-Diligent person with eye to detail.
- Previous experience of project & data management in a large organisation.
- Hands-on experience with data extraction, processing, transformation from different sources;
- Ability to work autonomously under the general guidance of the supervisor;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a related field;
- Ability to efficiently conduct internet research;
- Excellent verbal/writing communication skill in English;
- Knowledge of Arabic, Russian or Spanish will be an asset: Bonus Points If
- Knowledge of JSON, XML, SQL, CSV;
- Knowledge and experience with large data sets, dealing with relational and no-SQL databases (MongoDB is preferred)
- MA or PhD in social or computer sciences. A degree in Data Science will be an asset. Independently from the type of degree obtained, we will rather look at the actual professional experience of previous work with data research, technical skills, professional maturity and level of knowledge of foreign languages.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary depending on the skills;
- We provide first class training and experience in understanding of regulatory and practical framework of European banking operations and associated FinTech products;
- Flexible work schedule.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com with a subject line “data researcher/yerevan”. Please kindly note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please note that this is a full-time work and cannot be combined with other positions within third party organisations.
12, Rue du Jeu-de-l’Arc
Tel: + 41 (0) 22 340 22 00