To participate in job fair press Apply Online button and fill the appropriate filds.
TITLE: Credit Monitoring Specialist
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will execute credit monitoring and prepare a report on the implemented credit monitoring.
- Execute targeted credit monitoring according to operational requirements and prescribed methodologies;
- Prepare and present reports on implemented credit monitoring;
- Perform other duties related to the division tasks as assigned by the Management.
- Higher education in Economics or Technical Sciences;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field of risk management, business crediting or audit at the bank;
- Awareness of Armenian banking legislation and CBA guidance;
- Excellent knowledge of business crediting procedure; strong knowledge in accounting and ability to analyze the financial state of the Company;
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; experience in working with Armenian Software 4.0 is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in teams;
- Analytical thinking;
- Initiative and flexible personality with a high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive
To apply for a vacancy please visit Job Fair 2016 (2 December 2016, Congress Hotel, Yerevan).
To participate in job fair press Apply Online
button and fill the appropriate filds.