If you love writing and can create interesting and original piece of writing art this position is perfect for you. You will be able to work on several projects at once while demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills. Outstanding attention to detail in written and oral communications is also essential.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Create clear, persuasive, original web content.
- Adapt, edit, proofread and traffic existing marketing copy to support online branding efforts.
- Develop operational and transactional copy for the website, as needed.
- Write engaging digital content in the brand voice.
- Identify audience segments and tailor web copy to drive both engagement and conversion
- Create web copy with a conversational tone that encourages trust and inspires a spirit of exploration
- Stay current with emerging ecommerce, social and content strategy trends
- Work on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Craft succinct and compelling headlines for landing pages and digital ads
- Collaborate with SEO experts to adapt copy as needed.
- Collaborate with Editors and Legal Department to develop legal terms and conditions content for promotional offers.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Editors, Designers, Art Directors, Production, Merchandising team and Product Managers to translate marketing strategy into creative content for all retail channels.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job