COORDINATOR, ENTREPRENEURSHIP INITIATIVES IN HEIS OF ARMENIA
Term: Six months with possible prolongation
CRRC-Armenia is looking for a prominent person to design, launch, and run initiatives and programs aimed at development of entrepreneurship among students and young researchers at higher education institutions (HEI) of Armenia.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the process of development of the university units towards innovation and entrepreneurship emerging in leading Armenian HEIs.
In collaboration with the CRRC-Armenia staff and a competent representative from the partner university, the incumbent shall contribute to design, establishment, and operation of appropriate models for institutionalized centers that promote the bright ideas of students and young researchers into successful business plans and startups.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· In collaboration with the YSU and other Armenian HEIs, develop the vision and strategy for university centers dealing with Entrepreneurship programs
· Attract business-minded students and researchers to promote entrepreneurial activities within the target population
· Identify and build relationships with public and private organizations and entrepreneurs operating in Armenia and abroad willing to contribute to the development of entrepreneurial environment and capacity building in HEIs
· Develop project proposals and reach out to various stakeholders including possible donors to expand the entrepreneurial capacity of HEIs
· Create curricula relevant to Armenian HEIs realities and implement pilot educational projects based on existing experience and past initiatives of various stakeholders (UNIDO, USAID/EDMC, EIF, etc.)
· Mobilize prominent university staff to create a pool of experts
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Master’s degree in management, economics or a related field (preferably from a western university)
· At least two years of experience in entrepreneurship or in curriculum development and implementation
· Experience in project management
· Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Attention to details, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Proposal writing experience preferred
· Fluency in Armenian and English languages
· Computer literacy
· Knowledge of Armenian educational system and experience of working with students and researchers is a plus
How to apply:
Interested candidates with appropriate qualifications are requested to submit a CV along with a motivation letter briefly highlighting the vision of entrepreneurship units within HEIs to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 21, 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: