COORDINATOR, ENTREPRENEURSHIP INITIATIVES IN HEIS OF ARMENIA
Term: Six months with possible prolongation
CRRC-Armenia is looking for a prominent person to design, launch, and run initiatives and programs aimed at development of entrepreneurship among students and young researchers at higher education institutions (HEI) of Armenia.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the process of development of the university units towards innovation and entrepreneurship emerging in leading Armenian HEIs.
· Master’s degree in management, economics or a related field (preferably from a western university)
· At least two years of experience in entrepreneurship or in curriculum development and implementation
· Experience in project management
· Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
· Attention to details, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Proposal writing experience preferred
· Fluency in Armenian and English languages
· Computer literacy
· Knowledge of Armenian educational system and experience of working with students and researchers is a plus
How to apply:
Interested candidates with appropriate qualifications are requested to submit a CV along with a motivation letter briefly highlighting the vision of entrepreneurship units within HEIs to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 21, 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.