Position: Compliance and Assessment Coordinator
Department: Institutional Research Office (IRO), American University of Armenia (AUA)
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours per week)
The American University of Armenia is seeking a compliance and assessment professional to coordinate a range of activities related to policy development and assessment. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented person who works equally well independently and in a team.
- Review new and existing policies, monitor policy development, perform compliance analysis as instructed by the Director of Accreditation.
- Conduct research related to assessment and other areas.
- Provide technical assistance to policy developers.
- Support review of academic support units.
- Support academic program review process.
- Support preparation of assessment and accreditation reports.
- Assist the Director of Accreditation in developing, planning, and organizing faculty professional development workshops and trainings.
- Stay abreast of developments in the field of assessment.
- Carry out other administrative responsibilities related to assessment and accreditation in the Institutional Research Office.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor(s).
- Master Degree in education, public policy or related field.
- Excellent computer skills including SPSS.
- Strong research skills.
- Experience working in higher education a plus.
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English and Armenian.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills and ability to work with a variety of constituencies.
- Knowledge of educational systems and assessment processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Capacity to work independently, with little supervision, and work in a team.
- Capacity to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to providing high quality work.
How to apply: Applicants are requested to submit a CV, cover letter, and contact information for three references via e-mail: email@example.com by 5:45pm, December 11, 2015.
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job