JOB - Compaign Manager, Globbing LLC
You know everything about the latest tendencies and trends in the world and want to turn the information into a successful marketing campaign, then you should give your full attention to this vacancy. We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive person who can work on his or her own initiative within a busy team and under pressure of tight deadlines to develop outstanding marketing plans and campaigns using all relevant marketing tools.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Research, plan and run tailored marketing campaigns and projects- using relevant marketing tools
- Be updated on the market tendencies and possible events.
- Develop activities and channels to best promote campaigns
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns and projects are effectively planned, managed, implemented, measured and reported.
- Ensure the requirements of each marketing project or campaign are met to deadline, budget and satisfaction.
- Ensure that the Company identity and brand is adhered to in any campaign or project marketing material.
- Ensure a consistently high quality of all campaign materials.
- Work together with members of the marketing team, ensuring good working relationships with the team members.
- Manage relationships with key external suppliers
- Serve as a liaison with external suppliers and partners
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or business administration
- Good experience of planning and implementing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Full IT literacy with an understanding of print and digital marketing techniques is a plus
- Highly organized with the ability to deal with multiple projects on an on-going basis and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of database and direct marketing techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong communication skills essential
- Confident user of MS Office
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong eye for detail
- Imaginative and creative
- Excellent project and budget management skills
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job