JOB - Chief Marketing Officer, Globbing LLC
Globbing LLC is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Chief Marketing Officer with out–of-the-box thinking. The CMO will be responsible for developing the product marketing strategy inputs including target audience prioritization, positioning and messaging and marketing mix strategies. He/she will work closely with the CEO and Product Development Team to develop strategic and tactical plans as well as action steps to implement the brand strategy and execute the integrated “Go to Market” plan.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understand and assess core product opportunities (e.g., opportunity size, appeal, differentiation) in order to proactively determine how to best sell and drive demand.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies and policies, prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets
- Develop a deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (free search/SEO, paid search, email, display ads, mobile, and social media) and initiate innovative approaches driving new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competition and recommend revisions to marketing and business development strategies
- Identify potential markets; organize campaigns to promote company services/products
- Conduct data analysis to measure marketing effectiveness, generate and test new ideas to grow the business and continuously improve marketing programs and campaigns
- Explore and recommend ways of improving existing services and products
- Work with vendors to create on-brand, best-in-class content to promote top titles and sale events
- Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers and designers
- Oversee preparation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Plan and organize meetings, presentations and special events representing the company in these activities
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job