JOB - Chief Marketing Officer, Globbing LLC
Globbing LLC is looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Chief Marketing Officer with out–of-the-box thinking. The CMO will be responsible for developing the product marketing strategy inputs including target audience prioritization, positioning and messaging and marketing mix strategies. He/she will work closely with the CEO and Product Development Team to develop strategic and tactical plans as well as action steps to implement the brand strategy and execute the integrated “Go to Market” plan.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understand and assess core product opportunities (e.g., opportunity size, appeal, differentiation) in order to proactively determine how to best sell and drive demand.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies and policies, prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets
- Develop a deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (free search/SEO, paid search, email, display ads, mobile, and social media) and initiate innovative approaches driving new customer acquisition across multiple traffic channels
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competition and recommend revisions to marketing and business development strategies
- Identify potential markets; organize campaigns to promote company services/products
- Conduct data analysis to measure marketing effectiveness, generate and test new ideas to grow the business and continuously improve marketing programs and campaigns
- Explore and recommend ways of improving existing services and products
- Work with vendors to create on-brand, best-in-class content to promote top titles and sale events
- Drive site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, web developers and designers
- Oversee preparation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials
- Plan and organize meetings, presentations and special events representing the company in these activities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field. MBA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing, product marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Experience in conceptualizing, planning, implementing large scale, complex projects
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Experience in online retail and SEO/SEM expertise is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to measure
- performance, determine improvements and drive innovations
- Proficiency in using standard business applications and software
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication and formal presentation skills
- Creative spirit, innovativeness and resourcefulness
- Passionate product marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through new consumer product launches.
- Keen to try new things and not work within the tried and true marketing techniques only.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job