Pilot Regional Development Programme (PRDP) – Armenia
Dilijan Development Program
TITLE: Capacity Building Coordinator
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: The contract duration is 16 months (from October 1, 2017-January 31, 2019)
LOCATION: Armenia, Tavush Region
- Provide more integrity among different trainings for better results and skills development; to ensure the implementation of approaches and methods envisaged in “Criteria for training participation selection” document;
- Provide more detailed insight regarding the defined training topics by categorizing and regrouping them;
- Finalize the list of trainings and proposed number of participants based on the market research results and other project related documentations;
- Ensure strong links between the outcome of the training with overall goal of the project;
- Support the Project Manager in developing capacity development plans for each training components;
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of Training and capacity building component of the project.
- University degree (preferably in social sciences);
- 3years’ of experience in development work in the non-profit sector, international organizations are preferred specifically in Organizational Development (OD) or capacity development roles;
- Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills, facilitation, negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Well-developed planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Capacity Building Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.