Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Partnerships Director
TITLE: Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Partnerships Director
START DATE: November 01, 2017
DURATION: Annual twelve-months contract with prolongation opportunity
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia (with the possibility of business trips both within Armenia and abroad)
- Creating and implementing the strategy for network and relations development with government agencies, international organizations and other entities to build effective cooperation with the Aurora Humanitarian Initiative.
- Providing a bridge between the RVVZ fundraising team and other directions of Aurora (communications, content, events), integrating donors-related activities and information flows into the Initiative’s projects.
- Developing network of useful contacts, establishing effective partnerships and emphasizing sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships.
- Use method driven approaches and processes to drive results through partnerships.
- Develop and implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of ongoing efforts in fulfilling the Initiative’s mission.
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and, where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
- Collaborate with the Initiative’s teams to structure and execute initiatives, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships.
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Project and promote the Initiative’s projects to new audiences and partners.
- Develop and manage reporting and coordinate financial tracking of strategic partnership activities.
- Coordinate development and management of partner agreements.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities.
- Serve as an ambassador of the project.
- Oversee the management of the Gratitude Scholarships Projects.
- Direct Partnerships team’s activities.
- Manage the resources and budgets, ensuring that targets are met, legal and financial obligations are complied with.
- Handle any arising issues timely and proactively and troubleshoot any emerging problems
- Higher education
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high-level
- Highly comfortable developing executive-level sponsors within partnerships.
- Demonstrated drive to solve problems in a matrix team environment and leading with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Development, strategic initiatives or fundraising role for a non-profit, foundation, campaign organization, government entity or similar organization.
- Demonstrated success in that role and has tangible experience of having expanded and cultivated existing partnerships over time.
- Strong relationship-building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Brings new knowledge, expertise and best practices. Committed to the constant professional development and life-long learning.
- Shares knowledge with the team and is committed to the professional growth of the team members.
- Required languages: English, Russian and Armenian. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in two languages.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Partnerships Director“ in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.