Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Content & Creative Director (Editor-in-Chief)
TITLE: Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Content & Creative Director (Editor-in-Chief)
START DATE: November 01, 2017
DURATION: Annual twelve-months contract with prolongation opportunity
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia (with the possibility of business trips both within Armenia and abroad)
Responsible for the development and implementation of editorial and creative policy, creation of content and determining the best ways for the Initiative to communicate and visualize its identity, involving the development of the creative strategy that defines choices required to develop a marketing message and strategic concepts.
- Actively participate in the development of the Initiative strategy.
- Develop content & creative strategy and program based on the overall Initiative strategy.
- In accordance with the approved content & creative strategy elaborate content & creative program budget and justify it within the Initiative’s budget limits.
- Look for original and effective ways of delivering content through video, text, digital, brochures and other media.
- Provide in-house services of content & creative development upon request of other Initiative’s directions.
- Lead the team as the internal content & creative agency.
- Offer content & creative solutions for other Initiative’s directions and the overall Initiative.
- Raise the competencies and expertise of the content & creative team.
- Be responsible for monitoring the work of the content & creative Team and their ongoing tasks.
- Work closely with fundraising team understanding the importance of donors’ engagement and recognition.
- Higher education
- Required languages: English and Armenian. Additional language is a plus.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills in two or more languages (Armenian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish).
- An arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
- Stress-resistant and able to work under strong pressure in conditions of conflicting priorities, tasks and deadlines.
- Has a strong professional curiosity, a visual taste and fresh approach. Out-of-the-box thinking is a must.
- Brings new knowledge, expertise and best practices. Committed to the constant professional development and life-long learning.
- Follows the best practices and benchmarks.
- Shares knowledge with the team and is committed to the professional growth of the team members.
- Intellectual potential in the fields of philosophy, the humanities, religious studies, psychology.
- Must be structured and effective – should combine managers’ and creatives’ approaches.
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Able to work with both small local and large global agencies.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Content & Creative Director (Editor-in-Chief)“ in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.