Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Chief Operations Officer
TITLE: Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Chief Operations Officer
START DATE: October 15, 2017
DURATION: Annual twelve-months contract with prolongation opportunity
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia (with the possibility of business trips both within Armenia and abroad)
We are looking for a partner for the CEO and the Leadership of the Initiative, who will take full responsibility for the success of the project.
Responsible for the general operations of the organization and serving as a project manager for the team.
- Develop and implement IT standards and solutions for the Team.
- Cooperate with IT team to maintain IT-systems operations.
- Supply employees with IT equipment and services.
- Coordinate the legal support of operations with lawyers.
- Keep the office running.
Risk Management and Security
- Drive risk management and security plans’ development and provide their implementation.
- University degree
- Professional background in Big Four or work experience as a CEO/COO of local offices of leading international companies
- Required languages: English, Russian and Armenian. Fluency at least in two languages.
- Stress-resistant and able to work under strong pressure in conditions of conflicting priorities, tasks and deadlines.
- Committed to constant professional development and life-long learning.
- Results-proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; high level of business acumen including successful P&L management.
- Strategic Vision and Agility - ability to think strategically, anticipate consequences and future trends, and incorporate them into the organizational plan.
- Action oriented—enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; not afraid to take charge of a situation; can overcome resistance to leadership and take unpopular stands when necessary.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Aurora Humanitarian Initiative Chief Operations Officer“ in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 7, 2017