The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for an experienced and dynamic specialist of animation who will be responsible for creating learning activities, project assignments and other learning assignments in the area of animation.
- Lead animation workshops which teach the mechanics and principles of animation, character performance as well as other animation techniques
- Develop, test and fine-tune animation activity content
- Brainstorm and mock up ideas for activities that would develop the students’ animation skills, present them to the content development group and offer solutions for their integration into the existing curriculum
- Examine student animation and write meaningful detailed feedback
- Provide assistance during course sessions and workshops pertaining to animation
- Assist in the process of testing and evaluating the educational content
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job