Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Reports to: CEO
Term: 2 months
Start date: Immediately
Responsibilities and Duties
The Consultant will be required to work closely with CRRC-Armenia research team to:
· Develop qualitative guides for different target groups of the research;
· Analyze qualitative and quantitative data collected within the project;
· Develop an analytical report based on the research findings.
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant research experience;
· Advanced skills and experience of working with quantitative and qualitative data analysis software (SPSS/Stata and NVivo);
· Proven record of analytical report writing skills;
· Knowledge of the CSO environment in Armenia with a focus on advocacy CSOs;
· Excellent writing skills in Armenian and English;
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
How to apply
Applicants are invited to submit a CV including three referees, and a writing sample (in English) from a similar assignment to email@example.com by July 26, 2015 COB, with “Report Writer” in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. No phone calls, please.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: