Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Regularly and expediently database/input applicant files into AUA’s Online Application System and with no errors.
- Complete technical eligibility checks for each application.
- Receive and track newly received admissions documents and update application checklists.
- Conduct required data verification reviews for all applicants.
- Analyze and evaluate admissions information including self-reported high school data, high school transcripts, and test scores.
- Provide preliminary transcript evaluations and validate GPAs.
- Assist in fulfilling data and reporting requests based on admissions related data for IRO and other required reports.
8. Work with internal team of developers and admissions team to build data verification processes directly into the University Management System
9. Work with Office of the Registrar to print and transition files of admitted and enrolled students
10. Serve as point of contact for prospective students and families ensuring all questions are responded to appropriately and in a manner that creates a welcoming environment.
11. Ensure email communication to various admissions administered email addresses is responded to in an accurate and timely manner
12. Assist in supporting recruitment events including, but not limited to, Open Houses, informational events, school visits, and more
18. Maintain and/or create files and records of correspondence, reports, policies, e-mail listings, applicant/school files, academic contacts, etc.
19. Perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree.
- One year of experience in related areas (data entry).
- Strong computer skills (MS Office).
- Fluency in English and Armenian including very good writing skills. Russian is a plus.
- Ability to deliver presentations in English and Armenian.
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of constituencies in a fast-paced changing environment.
How to apply: A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to email@example.com with the subject heading “Admissions Data Specialist”. Applications must be received by May 9, 2016 to be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: