Teghout cjsc is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of an Administrative / Executive Assistant who will also perform secretarial and paralegal duties.
TITLE: Administrative Assistant
OPEN TO: All qualified candidates with higher education and language proficiency in English and Russian languages.
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Long term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Teghout (Lori), Armenia
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Responsible for day-to-day office operations, procedures related to the General Director, Administration and Legal Department in particular;
- Interaction with operational staff for the purpose of formalizing and standardizing information flow and operating practices;
- Maintaining the database of letters, contracts, decrees and other documents;
- Implementing the requirements of the instructions adopted by the company regarding the document and information flow.
- Administrative support in drafting contracts, preparing lawsuits, payment orders, applications, petitions, notices and other legal documents;
- Completing other relevant tasks and assignments.
- University degree in the relevant fields, preferably in law or business administration.
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Proficiency in MS Office (advanced skills in MS Word and MS Excel).
- At least 3 years of equivalent work-related experience would be preferred;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent thinking, good analytical and system-thinking abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure, as well as the requisite sensitivity regarding confidential information.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, based on qualification. The employee will be provided with proper working conditions, accommodation and meals at the premises of Teghout cjsc in Teghout village, Lori region.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position title in the subject field. The company thanks all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For additional information, please contact us at (+374 10) 510 885, ext. 2588.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 10 November 2016
ABOUT COMPANY: Information on "Teghout" CJSC company of Vallex Group, its vision and values, social and environmental responsibility policies and goals, as well as other relevant information can be found at its web site www.teghout.am