Jean Monnet Postdoctoral Fellowships
The Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS) offers one-year Jean Monnet Fellowships (renewable for one more year) to scholars who have obtained their doctorate more than 5 years prior to the start of the fellowship, i.e. 1 September 2016 for the academic year 2016/17. The Fellowship programme is open to post-docs, tenure track academics and those wishing to spend their sabbatical at the Robert Schuman Centre. We invite you to become part of a lively and creative academic community. The Centre offers up to 20 Fellowships a year.
Jean Monnet Fellows are selected on the basis of a research proposal and of their CV. The research proposal should fit well with one of the Centre’s main research themes, programmes and projects. The three main research themes of the RSCAS are:
- Integration, Governance and Democracy;
- Regulating Markets and Governing Money; and
- 21st Century World Politics and Europe.
The annual deadline for applications is 25 October .
- The fellowships are open to candidates who have obtained their doctorate more than 5 years prior to the start of the fellowship on 1 September (to apply for 2016/17, the Ph.D. should have been awarded before 1 September 2011).
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for the Jean Monnet Fellowships.
European University Institute
via dei Roccettini 9
I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole
Tel. +39 055 4685 377
Fax +39 055 4685 444