ISU Bocconi Scholarships
Benefits for the Right to Study
Università Bocconi, through ISU Bocconi - the Student Assistance and Financial Aid Center - with headquarters in Via Sarfatti 25, 20136 Milan and established according to regional law n. 33 of 13 December 2004 and a convention with the Region of Lombardy of 23 September 2008, coordinates and provides students with:
- grants and services which provide equal access to university studies as foreseen by the Lombardy regional law n. 33, December 13, 2004;
- other forms of grants and services to facilitate participation in Università Bocconi degree programs.
Furthermore, it promotes all services which contribute to establishing the best living and studying conditions for students.
These Application Requirements and Regulations concern the following financial assistance and services:
- Scholarships (l.r. 33/2004)
- Integrations for internships and international mobility programs
- Canteen Service ISU Bocconi also provides the following services: free book loans, cultural events, sport events, assistance for students with disabilities, health service, assistance for students.
Recipients of Assistance
Students in possession of both merit requirements and prerequisites regarding economic conditions specified in these Application Requirements and Regulations may submit applications for access to assistance, on the condition that they have been admitted as first-year enrollees at Bocconi or that they have submitted applications to the admissions test at Università Bocconi, or they have enrolled for the 2015-2016 academic year for a Università Bocconi Bachelor, Integrated Master of Arts in Law, Master of Science or PhD program.
Italian students, EU-students and NON-EU students from Italian DPR n. 394 of 31 August 1999, enacting Italian D.Lgs. n. 286 of 25 July 1998, may apply.
In order to participate, students must be enrolled or declare they intend to enroll in Università Bocconi for the 2015-2016 academic year, with the following conditions:
1) regular students: for the first time in a regular year of a Bachelor, Integrated Master of Arts in Law or Master of Science program or for the first time in a year of a PhD program (if not recipients of a scholarship pursuant to Italian DM 224/1999 or Post Docs pursuant to Italian Law 449 of 27.12.1997.);
2) “fuori corso” students for the first time in the first year “fuori corso” after the regular Bachelor, Integrated Master of Arts in Law or Master of Science program has ended.
Regular enrollment in the academic year will not be verified at the moment the application is submitted: applications may therefore be submitted before enrollment.
For the purposes of the provisional ranking, students who are not enrolled in Università Bocconi by 14 September 2015 will not be considered eligible for obtaining assistance and may be readmitted in the final ranking only upon completion of enrollment and submission of an appeal, according to the rule indicated hereinafter. For the purposes of the ranking, students who have completed enrollment in the Academic Year are considered regularly enrolled.
For the purposes of the final ranking, applicants must be regularly enrolled in the 2015-2016 a.y. on the date of 14 November 2015, need to have paid Università Bocconi the amount regarding tuition and fees required for completing first-year enrollment or enrollment for the 2015-2016 academic year, and the payment must be registered in the financial position.
In order to evaluate merit for the provisional ranking, exams taken by 10 August 2015 and registered at the Punto Blu by 30 September 2015 will be taken into consideration.
Students should therefore:
- personally verify that all exams taken have been recorded in Punto Blu;
- inform the Academic Affairs Division using the Help&Contact form available on the YoU@B agenda, if there are anomalies in the recording of exams completed, starting from 16 September 2015.
Please note: For program changes, please remember that, in order to calculate merit, only credits valid for the study program for which assistance is requested will be taken into consideration, that is for the Bachelor, Integrated Master of Arts in Law or Master of Science program that the student is enrolled in for the 2015- 2016 a.y.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: