ISU Bocconi Scholarships
Benefits for the Right to Study
Università Bocconi, through ISU Bocconi - the Student Assistance and Financial Aid Center - with headquarters in Via Sarfatti 25, 20136 Milan and established according to regional law n. 33 of 13 December 2004 and a convention with the Region of Lombardy of 23 September 2008, coordinates and provides students with:
- grants and services which provide equal access to university studies as foreseen by the Lombardy regional law n. 33, December 13, 2004;
- other forms of grants and services to facilitate participation in Università Bocconi degree programs.
Furthermore, it promotes all services which contribute to establishing the best living and studying conditions for students.
These Application Requirements and Regulations concern the following financial assistance and services:
- Scholarships (l.r. 33/2004)
- Integrations for internships and international mobility programs
- Canteen Service ISU Bocconi also provides the following services: free book loans, cultural events, sport events, assistance for students with disabilities, health service, assistance for students.
In order to evaluate merit for the provisional ranking, exams taken by 10 August 2015 and registered at the Punto Blu by 30 September 2015 will be taken into consideration.
Students should therefore:
- personally verify that all exams taken have been recorded in Punto Blu;
- inform the Academic Affairs Division using the Help&Contact form available on the YoU@B agenda, if there are anomalies in the recording of exams completed, starting from 16 September 2015.
Please note: For program changes, please remember that, in order to calculate merit, only credits valid for the study program for which assistance is requested will be taken into consideration, that is for the Bachelor, Integrated Master of Arts in Law or Master of Science program that the student is enrolled in for the 2015- 2016 a.y.