iPrice Innovators’ Grant 2017
Founded by forward thinkers and innovators, iPrice Group was established with the aim to improve the online shopping experience for both consumers and online merchants. As we reach our 3rd year anniversary come October 2017, we would like to celebrate the occasion by inspiring the innovators of tomorrow by launching the iPrice Innovators’ Grant.
This grant is a special initiative for students both in high schools and in tertiary education to become a problem solver in real life by sharing how e-commerce can help improve the quality of life for all. By the 14 October 2017, 5 winners will be chosen and be given grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
Successful applicants will need to go through two rounds before we decide the top 5 students:
1. Preliminary Round (Essay) – 15 May 2017 till 31 August 2017
Top 5 finalists will be chosen based on:
Originality of idea
- Demonstrates practicality, effectiveness and demand for your innovative solution
- Be as detailed as possible in a concise manner (within the word limit)
- Essays with complementary visual illustrations (pictures, video, graph, etc) is a plus
2. Final Round (Video)
To win, finalists are required to inspire and present their innovative solutions in their best possible manner through a video. In the video, finalists are required to:
- Record a video explaining your innovative solution within 5 minutes
- Publish your video on YouTube with title iPrice Innovators Grant: (title of essay)
-Share your video on your social media channels and hashtag #iPriceInnovatorsGrant
Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Please note, any submissions not in one of the languages mentioned will not be entertained.
Awarding of iPrice Innovators Grant
The 5 finalists will be chosen. They will receive an e-certificate and USD $100 grant each.
iPrice will judge and determine a single winner, where he/she will be declared the winner of the iPrice Innovators’ Grant and bag an additional USD $1,000.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Essay submission ends by 11.59PM (GMT +8, Kuala Lumpur), 31st of August 2017.
- Finalist will be announced by email on Monday, 7th of September 2017.
- The top 5 finalists should submit their video by 25th of September.
- Winners will be announced on 14th October 2017.
- The finalists and winning entry will be chosen by iPrice Group. Decisions from iPrice Group are final.
- By submitting essay/video applicants agrees that iPrice Group reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and Participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
About iPrice Group
iPrice Group is Southeast Asia’s leading Meta-Search platform, connecting consumers with hundreds of e-commerce merchants through a great shopping experience. Since October 2014, the platform has established itself as the fastest growing in its segment across seven markets: Singapore, Malaysia,Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines and Hong Kong.
iPrice currently operates three business lines: price comparison for electronics and health & beauty; product discovery for fashion and home & living; and coupons across all verticals.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.