Manager of academic mobility and international partnerships
at RAU Department of International Cooperation
DURATION: Long-term. Probation period is 2 months.
LOCATION: Russian-Armenian University, Department of International Cooperation, office #318
WHEN: As soon as possible.
ABOUT: The Department of International Cooperation supports the international activities of all Institutes, departments and centers at the Russian-Armenian University.
The incumbent will work under the general supervision of the Head of the Department of International Cooperation.
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong translation and writing skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office, strong competence in MS Excel;
- Ability to work with databases;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and maintain a flexible schedule;
- Personal responsibility, accuracy and punctuality;
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually;
- Ability to work in international environment and to cope with cultural diversity.
- development of international cooperation with foreign educational institutions, agencies and other organizations in the field of education, science, youth and other activities;
- preparation, implementation and support of international projects, including grant programs in the field of academic mobility of students and faculty, as well as international programs of training of the administrative and teaching staff;
- provision of consultations to staff and students about mobility programs;
- assistance in the preparation and organization of international conferences, seminars, meetings and other events;
- provision of information support of web-sites on the active partnerships and mobilities;
- maintenance of relevant databases of partners and mobilities;
- provide other administrative support for managing international mobilities and partnership of RAU.
All interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CVs and Cover letters by pressing APPLY ONLINE button bellow this announcement.