Internship at RAU Department of International Cooperation
(Part-time with flexible schedule, unpaid)
DURATION: Three months with possible extension. Probation period is 2 weeks.
LOCATION: RAU, Department of International Cooperation, office #318
WHEN: Throughout the year.
ABOUT: The Department of International Cooperation supports the international activities of all Institutes, departments and centers at the Russian-Armenian University.
The incumbents will work under the general supervision of the Head of the Department of International Cooperation.
- provide administrative support to the Department staff;
- translate English, Russian, Armenian documents;
- provide support in organizing meetings, press events, and other activities;
- assist in grant-writing;
- conduct research related to the activities of the Department;
- maintain the website of the Department;
- undertake any other relevant tasks when necessary.
In each individual case responsibilities will be identified based on the background, specific skills and interests of the incumbent.
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong translation and writing skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and maintain a flexible schedule;
- Personal responsibility, accuracy and punctuality;
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually;
- Ability to work in international environment and to cope with cultural diversity.
The incumbents will be selected on a competitive basis, i.e. review of documents and interview, which will be organized by the Department.
The interns will be provided with office space and internet access. Upon successful completion of the three-month internship the incumbent will be provided with a Letter of Reference.
All interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CVs and Cover letters by pressing APPLY ONLINE button bellow this announcement.