Methods and Techniques for Planning European Projects
in the fields of Education, Culture, Research and Innovation
The objective of the international Seminar on European Project Planning is to provide participants with the skills for successfully planning European projects in the field of Education, Culture, Research and Innovation.
The target groups of the international Seminar are directors, managers, officers, executives, lecturers, teachers, trainers, researchers and experts working in public bodies, universities, schools, training organizations, adult education institutions, research centres.
The programme of the international Seminar focuses on
- Analysis of European funding opportunities
- Understanding calls for proposal
- Development of effective project ideas
- Identification and collection of documents for the project submission
- Creation of transnational project partnership
- Filling in of Application Forms for the submission of European Projects
- Planning the financial aspects of the project
The enrollment fee is 670 euro.
Optional accommodation and subsistence packages are available on request.
Those who wish to enroll in the European Project Planning international Seminar, should fill in the Registration Form available in the Enrollment Section.
For further information on the European Project Planning international Seminar, please contact:
Training Course Secretariat
Via Luigi Lanzi 12 - 50134 Firenze - Italy
Tel. +39-055-489700 - Fax. +39-055-4628873