50% scholarship for students applying for one of the following programs with advanced standing:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design
The scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
Scholarship Information Flyer - http://www.eait.uq.edu.au/filething/get/2443/GeneralScholarshipFlyerA4v1.pdf
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fee for the duration of a standard undergraduate program. The scholarships are available for international students who are eligible for credit articulation.
The successful applicants must be classed as an international student in Australia (Australian permanent residents and Australian citizens are not eligible).
Scholarship applications must be received at UQ by
- 31 October to commence in Semester 1 (February) or
- 30 April to commence in Semester 2 (July)
Applications / Further Information
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number
- Complete the Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the Faculty Office:
Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
The University of Queensland QLD 4072
Phone: +61 7 3365 4777
Fax: +61 7 3365 4444
The scholarship application must be received by:
31 October the previous year for a Semester 1 (February) commencement, or
30 April for a Semester 2 (July) commencement.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: