International Project in Publishing
Russian-Armenian University in cooperation with one of the biggest Chinese publishing houses “Foreign Teaching & Research Press” (FLTRP) and Changchun University invites an experienced specialist in Publishing to participate in an international project.
- Higher education
- Successful prior experience in media companies
- International grant project experience is a must
- Knowledge of existing legislation, civil law, law of employment, administrative law, copyright law and media regulation
- Experience in working with supervisory authorities
- Experience in contract management, including its legal support
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Goal orientation, strong communication skills, high sense of responsibility
- Experience in launching and leading publishing projects is an asset
All interested applicants are kindly requested to submit their CVs by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement.
For more information, please address to:
RAU CC Director
Tel.: +37494 451741