About the scholarship:
The IO-MBA program and the University of Geneva have introduced a new scholarship program in September 2016 entering into force from the 2017-2018 intake. This partial scholarship program has the objective to encourage and facilitate the participation of candidates coming from low and middle income countries:
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- International exposure
- GMAT or GRE – 500 points (minimum)
The application process
Candidates are requested to register and apply online through the IO-MBA application form. A completed application includes information concerning your educational and professional background and international experience. To complete and submit an online application, the following documents have to be uploaded:
- Motivational cover letter *
- Complete academic and professional resume (CV) *
- Copy of university diploma & grade transcript *
- Copy of passport or ID card *
- Passport style photo in electronic format (.jpg) *
- Official GMAT or GRE results **
- Professional reference letter **
- Academic reference letter (1) **
- Copy of official TOEFL results (2) **
- Copy of AVS Card or Swiss health insurance card (3) **
The program starts in the first week of September each year. Completed applications for the 2017/18 class will be considered in accordance with the application and decision dates given in the table below.
2017 / 2018 intake: Round Three:
Application deadline: 30 May 2017.
Admission decision by: 15 June 2017.
Applicants acceptance by: 22 June 2017.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: