International office scholarship
The University of Bristol is delighted to announce five International Office Scholarships for new international students for 2016-entry.
The scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students. This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three (no awards will be made for subsequent years).
Who can apply?
- All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
To apply for the International Office Scholarships, please click here.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 10th June, 2016 (17h00 UK time) and successful applicants were informed of the outcome in July 2016.