International Achievement Scholarship Portland State University
Award amount to $4,500 per year:
- The International Achievement Scholarship is awarded to incoming international undergraduate students on the basis of their academic achievement. Students who maintain high academic standing may receive renewed funding for up to four years.
- Eligible students typically have entering grade point averages (GPA) of at least 3.25 out of a possible 4.0 grading scale.
- Students who have not yet met the TOEFL/English Language Proficiency requirement are eligible for this scholarship; however, activation of the scholarship will be delayed until after the ESL restriction has been lifted and the students are fully eligible for unrestricted enrollment in academic classes.
- The International Achievement Scholarship is restricted to new admission applicants only. Students already enrolled at Portland state are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The award is available only to new undergraduate freshmen and transfer applicants.
- No Achievement Scholarship Application Required
- All admitted students automatically will be considered for the scholarship. You are not required to submit a scholarship application form.
Scholarship opportunities in the Office of International Student and Scholar Services
The Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) has scholarships for qualified F-1 and J-1 students: the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP), the International Student Retention Scholarship (ISRS), and the Keith Morden Memorial Scholarship. Visit the ISSS website for more information.