For our personal insurance, general insurance & macro economics department, we are looking for a (m/f)
Intern economics and statistics
Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, eg pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs. Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income. Insurance makes a major contribution to Europe’s economic growth and development. European insurers generate premium income of more than €1 110bn, employ almost one million people and invest over €8 500bn in the economy.
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or related field;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Strong computing skills, especially in Excel and Access (experience with Sharepoint is an asset);
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry an asset;
- Proficiency in English.
This internship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international organisation. Paid internship for six months (to start immediately).
Please address application letters and curriculum vitae to Insurance Europe, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Bruxelles for the attention of Koen Ameye (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).