Innovative Technology and Education Funding
Request for Proposals
UAF Undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff are invited to apply for an ITE award of up to $10,000 for technology-related equipment and/or software associated with student-based instruction and/or research.
• Undergraduate students and graduate students in any year of study and from any UAF campus with a GPA of 2.0 or above are eligible to apply
• Faculty and staff at all UAF campuses are eligible to apply.
Deadline to apply is March 18, 2016.
Details and application:
- Click on “URSA Award Application”
• Selections will be made by the URSA ITE Review Panel.
• Funding decisions will be announced by email and posted on the URSA website by April 15, 2016.
• Awardees are required to submit a report by December 31, 2016 which will include the use of the equipment/software within the context of the stated proposal and an itemized account of how the funds were spent.