Conduct cutting-edge research alongside influential public health leaders & earn a Global MPH from one of the world’s top-10 universities.
The Global Master of Public Health from Imperial College London is a highly respected online Master’s degree programme from one of the top 10 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019). As a Global MPH student, you’ll study biostatistics, epidemiology, health systems, health economics, population health improvement, and more, while honing your research skills by exploring issues affecting your own community.
The postgraduate programme’s curriculum is rooted in evidence-based research skills. You’ll learn from faculty who are shaping global policy, such as researchers who led the fight against the Ebola virus. Ranked as the UK’s most international university (Times Higher Education 2018), Imperial College London is committed to improving public health for people throughout the world.
Global MPH students build strong portfolios while creating projects which model the tasks they will be asked to do as they move forward in their careers, as well as having the opportunity to develop work which can be submitted to peer-reviewed journals. They also learn practical quantitative and qualitative research skills that help evaluate the public health research and policy of their peers.
What makes this MPH degree unique?
- Internationally Respected: One of the top 10-ranked universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019), Imperial College London is also the United Kingdom’s most international university (Times Higher Education 2018), with students and faculty from more than 140 countries.
- Completely Online: Imperial College London’s Global MPH brings the study of epidemiology, health data analytics, and biostatistics to learners around the world. Offered fully online, this Master’s degree enables students to continue working as they learn from a top research institution and make an impact in their home community.
- Proven Career Results in Healthcare: Ranked first for career prospects in The Guardian University Guide 2018, the reputation of an Imperial College London postgraduate degree extends beyond the borders of the United Kingdom and the European Union. Alumni of the School of Public Health go on to roles in academia, government, industry and non-governmental organizations such as the Gates Foundation, the United Nations, and the World Health Organization.
- Frequent Access to Faculty: Imperial College London faculty work in cutting-edge fields and come from diverse career backgrounds such as clinicians, researchers, policymakers, biomedical computing experts, and health economists. With regular access to faculty through their office hours and live global classroom sessions, Global MPH students will benefit from each instructor’s unique perspective.
- Applied and Analytical Curriculum: Designed specifically for an online audience and rooted in research, the Global MPH will challenge students to apply their knowledge to real-world health problems and scenarios. You’ll develop an impressive research portfolio to showcase your skills to potential employers. Additionally, you may be able to submit your final research project to a peer-reviewed journal.
- Breakthrough Price Point for a Top Master’s Degree: For 2020 entry, at a total cost of £20,100 (for Islands/Overseas students) and £12,000 (or Home-UK/EU students), Imperial College London’s Global MPH costs less than on-campus alternatives, as well as other top online programmes for international (non UK/European) students. Keep your job while earning the Global MPH degree, by studying online on your own schedule.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.