Entrepreneurship has always been a cornerstone of our Full-Time MBA programme at Imperial. We recognise the value that entrepreneurs who have experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up bring to the cohort, by enhancing peer learning with real-world experience.
We are delighted to offer a scholarship for Full-Time MBA candidates with a strong track record of entrepreneurship and the potential to launch new and exciting ventures in the future. The recipient of the Entrepreneurship Scholarship will be expected to be a dynamic player in the entrepreneurial community at Imperial, by sharing their experiences, contributing to existing initiatives and driving new ones.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
You should have submitted your MBA application (and any supporting materials) by 23 June 2017 to be considered for this scholarship.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.