IELTS Practice Tests
Need to take IELTS but haven’t had the chance to prepare?
Have prepared but want to know how the real test looks like?
As co-creators of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to offer practice test sessions to all who would like to develop their IELTS test taking skills in action!
Take our practice Academic and General Training Module IELTS tests to experience the test under similar conditions to a real IELTS test and get comprehensive feedback on your performance from our trained IELTS teacher!
Our practice tests will offer you the opportunity to:
- get to know the test format
- experience the types of tasks you will be asked to undertake
- test yourself under timed conditions, following the same procedures as the real test session
- review your answers and get feedback from our trained IELTS teacher.
- Day one (Saturdays): You will take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests with no breaks in between.
- Day two (Tuesdays): The speaking test will be held following the format of the real test and will be moderated by our trained IELTS teacher.
- Day three (Thursdays/Fridays): You will then sit a two-hour feedback session with our trained IELTS teacher to receive feedback on your performance.
The venue address and timing for each day will be sent to you via email after the registration.
Academic and General Training Module IELTS practice test sessions
Registration and Payment
- Fill in the registration form. You can fill it in our office or electronically by downloading the registration form below.
- Send the filled in registration form to our ELT manager Addeh Hovassapian at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place in the practice test.
- Pay the practice test fee (10,000 AMD) within three working days after submitting the registration form.
- The payment must be made only via bank transfer to British Council Armenia’s account using the info below:
HSBC Bank Armenia
Reason: Payment for MT-IELTS by (candidate's full name)
5. After making the payment, send the payment slip to email@example.com, after which your place in the practice test session will be confirmed and further instructions will be provided.
Registration and Refund Information
Whilst every effort is made to run the practice tests advertised, the British Council Armenia reserves the right to cancel the test session if a minimum number of participants is not reached. If this happens we will provide a full refund.
- For cancellation you need to contact British Council Armenia at least 1 week prior to the practice test date for a full refund. Any request after this period will not be considered unless as explained in point 2.
- Candidates, who cancel their registration within 1 week before the practice test date will receive a refund of paid fee minus 25% administrative charges, if they provide supporting evidence (documents) that their ability to sit for the test has been affected by serious illness or cause:
- Serious Illness – hospital admission or serious injury
- Loss or Bereavement – death of a close family member
- Hardship/Trauma – victim of a crime, victim of a traffic accident
- Military Service
Only original certificates will be accepted and this must state your inability to attend the course on the scheduled dates. If you fail to attend the test without giving a notice or for any reason other than a medical issue, bereavement or hardship/trauma, you will not be eligible to receive a refund.
IELTS Practice Test sessions are independent of IELTS test and the course participants need to follow the registration and test procedures outlined on IELTS official website (www.ielts.org) to take the test.