From its origins in 1892 as the Borough Polytechnic Institute, London South Bank University has evolved into one of the capital’s largest and most innovative universities. Our Human Resources Team is key to delivering on our Corporate Strategy of ‘creating an environment which attracts and fosters the very best staff, and within which all staff feel their achievements are equally and fairly valued and rewarded, feel proud of their university and take appropriate responsibility for its development’.
The Human Resources Team plays a pivotal role in achieving this ambition by delivering a focused and high quality advice and HR operations service to our Schools and Professional Services. Over the last two years we have been through significant change in terms of leadership and structure. With strong foundations in place, we are excited about the next phase of growth and opportunity for LSBU and wish to recruit a HR Business Partner join our team to drive this forward.
You will be able to provide a customer focused commercially oriented and responsive HR service to Schools and professional services. You will be a driver for change, able to develop strong relationships; a natural people person who finds innovative ways to engage and motivate.
Interviews will be held: on 17th March 2016
- Reference number HR8a
- Faculty / Department Human Resources
- Grade 8
- Hours per week 35
- Full or Part Time Full time
- Permanent or Temporary Permanent
- Salary £43,120 - £50,638
- For an informal discussion please contact. Joanne Monk - Deputy Director Human Resources.
Please note, the contact details listed are for enquiries only. Application forms, covering letters, or curriculum vitae documents sent directly to the contact listed will be disregarded. See the 'How to Apply' section below for information on how to submit an application.
- Closing date for applications
- Sunday 06-Mar-2016
- Further particulars
- Download full job description - http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/hr/job/pdf/HR8a.pdf
How to Apply
To submit an application, please follow the steps below:
- Read job description and selection criteria
- Download the application form: Word 2007-2010 - http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/hr/forms/application-form.docx
- Complete and save your application form
- Submit your application using the how to apply link below and upload your application form.
Click here to submit an application for this job - http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/php5c-cgiwrap/hrweb/index.php/jobapp/HR8a
An Equal Opportunities Employer.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: