Hull University Business School International MSc Scholarship
Six scholarships of £5,000 are available for new MSc students (non-University of Hull graduates) and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence. This scholarship only covers a part of the full tuition fee and additionally does not cover living or travel costs.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration
- be able to commence their studies in September 2016
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes
If successful this scholarship will cancel any other University of Hull bursary awarded.
Applications must reach us before the deadline of 11 July 2016 for entry in September 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by 28 July 2016 and the scholarship will be offset against your tuition fee at registration.
How to apply
Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of their offer letter
- proof of a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
(Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: