The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master's programme at the University of Twente.
- € 5,000 award for one year (max. 12 scholarships available)
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
LEVEL OF STUDY
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
First round: Closed
Second round: 1 May 2016
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
In order to be eligible for a Holland Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Your programme starts in the academic year 2016/2017
- You have not studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are from a non-EU/EEA country;
- You are an excellent student (i.e. CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10)).
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the above mentioned UT Master's programmes before 1 April 2016.
- You have to include a motivation letter in your application (250 – 500 words). This motivation letter explains:
- What you have studied in the past;
- What goal you want to reach through your study at UT;
- How you plan to receive this goal;
- Why you particularly choose to study at the University of Twente;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: