Hieroglifs International provides a full range of translation services to companies worldwide. We specialise in translating business and commercial texts to the highest standards.
Our company is a multi-sector translation specialist and has particular expertise in the following fields: Legal translation, Public Relations, Telecommunications, Travelling and tourism, Finances, Medicine, Construction, IT (information technologies), Software localization, Marketing and many other important areas.
- Market research and analysis,
- Inform clients about the activities of the company,
- Competition research,
- Identify potential clients,
- Maintain client relationships,
- Prepare advertising materials,
- Update the company’s website (post news, change content if needed, etc.),
- Evaluate investments for other than profit ends,
- Develop pricing strategies,
- Analyze customer feedback,
- Participate in and co-organize company’s promotion activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, etc.).
- Skills in majoring in Marketing, Sales or Advertising.
- Excellent writing and communication skills are a must.
- A solid understanding of social media.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
- English – good communication and writing skills.
Internship can be done in several ways
- On the company premises in Romania,
- On the company premises in Latvia,
- On the company premises in Italy,
Internships are offered for a period of 2 to 6 months. They are run by experienced mentors. Interns receive no remuneration. Travel costs, accommodation, and other living expenses are the responsibility of interns or their sponsoring institutions. Interns are also in charge of making their travel arrangements and obtaining the necessary visa (if applicable).
At the end of the internship the interns are issued:
- Hieroglifs International certificate of internship;
- Self-description of the intern by the internship supervisor.
You can find application form by clicking the original link.
For more information click "Further official information" below.