GuardMe International Scholarships
The applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Canada and hold a valid study permit as issued by Immigration Canada
- Excel academically as demonstrated by a minimum overall average of 80% in the current semester
- Be enrolled full-time in a diploma or degree program at Conestoga College including English Language Studies
- Have completed a minimum of one four-month semester at Conestoga College
- Be enrolled to return to Conestoga College to complete his or her program of study
Applicants enrolled in their first semester of study are ineligible for the award. Applicants completing the English Language Studies program and entering into a diploma or degree program at Conestoga College are excluded from this requirement.
Please attach to a copy of this posting:
A copy of your “Student Achievement Summary” (available from the Registrar’s Office or the Conestoga Student Portal at https://portal.conestogac.on.ca/content/default.aspx)
A letter from a teacher or counselor (this individual cannot be related to you) which attests to a positive attitude and leadership among your peers.
If applying for the English Language Studies to a Diploma or degree program scholarship, please include a copy of your letter of acceptance.
Submit completed applications to:
Conestoga College, Reception – Financial Aid and Student Awards Office
Student Client Services Building
299 Doon Valley Drive Kitchener,
Ontario N2G 4M4